Tuesday, April 20, 2010

E-mail updates

So one of the nice things about Chemistry.com is they e-mail you about any change with the guys they match you with. So it's good for the amount of information that's given, but bad for the number of emails I get every day. Today I actually got one that I've never seen before. Apparently, one of my old matches "unarchived"me. I'm not entirely sure how to archive someone, much less unarchive someone. The only thing I can think of is when you say you're not interested, they go into a special category. So I'm pretty sure chemistry.com e-mailed me to say that there's this guy out there who decided he wasn't interested in me, but then went back and changed his mind. Excellent way to feel oh so special.

The other notification I got was that I was "noticed." Again, I don't really know what this means (they need a chemistry.com tutorial) because the only options are "interested" or "not really." I've kind of been assuming that means he looked at my profile and made no decision about me, but that doesn't really seem like the kind of thing that I need to be updated on. Oh well, too much information is better than none I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment